Gym Training + Nutrition
6 Week Gym Training + Nutrition
Are you pushing it at the gym and eating healthy, but don't seem to be getting the results you want?
- Having trouble getting in enough Vegan protein without over shooting carbs?
- Stubborn Belly or Thigh Fat that just won't budge?
- Digestive issues?
From food choices, environmental pollutants (or you emotional environment), stress, genetics, etc. can all affect our hormonal balance.
- Irregular or painful menstrual cycles
- Brain fog
- Feeling tired, unhappy and perpetually overwhelmed
- Love handles
- Hair loss
- Feeling like you’re constantly running from task to task
- Poor sleep
- Skin problems
- Low energy
- Vaginal dryness
6 Week Coaching $120 includes:
- 6-week Customized Gym Training Program
- Custom Calculated Vegan Macros (This includes how many grams of Carbohydrates, Fats, and Protein you will be required to eat each day.
- Personalized Vegan Meal Plan (ONE), based on your current starting point, goals, allergies/intolerances/food preferences.
- Weekly Check In's and Weekly Macros Adjustments
- Private Facebook Group for Support and Accountability
- IIFYM (Flexible Dieting) approach used to create your custom meal plan based on vegan foods YOU enjoy and find satisfying!
- Macros eGuide (Covers how to calculate your own Macros, What's IIFYM and How to use MyFitnessPal and Carb Cycling. Includes Recipes and Sample Meal Plans)
- Tips on the Best Pre & Post Workout Meals.
- Vegan Grocery Shopping List.
- Supplement recommendation for athletes but are NOT mandatory to purchase.
- Free 6-week Access to website (over 60+ Nutrition articles, over 80+ Vegan Recipes, FOUR 30-Day At-Home Workout Programs, Gym Workouts, Outdoor Workouts)
Who is Customized Gym Training Program/Vegan Meal Plan for?
-Gym beginners/intermediates looking to finally step off the treadmill and head into the weight section of their gym. Individuals looking for knowledge on vegan macros/IIFYM style of eating to build muscle and get fit!
Who is Customized Gym Training Program/Vegan Meal Plan NOT for?
-Individuals looking to recover from disordered eating
-Individuals looking for general knowledge on vegan eating to get fit (see membership plans which are budget friendly and come with an eGuide)
*No Refunds, partial refunds, exchanges or post dating of services.
Have a Question? Email me! HollyBrownFit@gmail.com
Total weight lost: 7lbs
My 6 weeks with Holly has been one of the most valuable experiences I've ever had! From beginning to end, she's poured herself into helping me, not only with my macros and exercise routines, but with my stress levels and health issues as well. Her coaching isn't a broad, cookie cutter plan. Instead, she asks questions, listens to your needs and concerns and creates custom numbers, meals and exercises tailored specifically towards your goals.
Coach Holly has been there to answer emails and questions day and night, listening to me vent and helping me out with any questions I've had about food, exercise or supplements. It is obvious that she cares deeply about her clients progress and puts so much time and work into helping them succeed. She took my health concerns and schedule into consideration to make a plan that worked for me and that not only helped me lose pounds, inches and body fat, but that drastically improved my health and eating habits as well.
Our weekly check-ins were so helpful; she made adjustments and updates as needed so I could keep heading in the right direction. In only six weeks I lost 7 pounds and 10.5 inches! I made steady progress each week due to her close monitoring and strategic macro and exercise plans.
I came to Holly six weeks ago because I I was at a point where I felt lost. I needed direction on my caloric intake, macro percentages and types of foods that I should be eating to heal my thyroid and lean out. I wanted to make sure that I was doing the right types of exercise for my goals and body type, and Holly knew exactly what to do with me. By introducing seed cycling into my routine, I've already seen such dramatic improvements in my energy and mood, while my custom macro percentages kept me feeling full while shedding fat effectively.
Her exercises weren't boring and did not keep me in the gym for hours everyday either, instead she devised a plan that worked for my schedule so that I could be home on the weekends with my daughter and get in and out of the gym within an hour during the week. The wide variety of exercises she implemented in my plan kept things fresh and fun while teaching me lots of new gym tricks!
I was also super happy that she didn't have me pounding away on the treadmill doing tons of cardio everyday! I've been able to lower my stress hormones and lose inches in my lower belly c-section "pooch", which I had pretty much given up hope on. The combination of the right nutrition, smarter training and the one-on-one support of Holly has given me a different outlook on exercise, food and my body and has improved my quality of life drastically!
If you're on the fence about jumping on board with Holly.. I understand. As a single mum, I have to be smart about my spending and it's always hard to make the decision to invest in myself, but this is honestly one of the best decisions I've ever made for myself and has as a result giving me more energy and positivity to be a better mommy! I would have paid 10 times what I did for this type of help, plus all of the wonderful recipes, sample meal plans, videos and resources on her members online group is essential. I really can't say enough good things about Holly and her programs!